LAZY BLENDER TUTORIALS
LAZY CAMERA MOVEMENT
Fuck paths, let's just make the camera move from point A to point B.
- Select your camera. Make sure you have the timeline open at the bottom, and drag the blue bar all the way to the left. Put the camera where you want it.
- Open the context tab on the right (the yellow square), hover over the camera's location XYZ and press i. This makes a keyframe where the blue bar is.
- Move the blue bar to the end, or wherever you want the camera to stop moving.
- Hover over the camera's location XYZ and press i again.
Note: This will automatically have easing so you're gonna have to work out how to get rid of that bc I can't remember
LAZY CHARACTER ANIMATION
Fuck animating, all my homies hate animating
- Get a character model, put it in mixamo
- Download .fbx and import that into your blender scene
- Reapply textures by making a new material, changing the base colour to an image texture and choosing that model's image texture
- If you wanna move all the keyframes at once, select them all and press G then move your mouse
Lots of people rip video game environments and put them on the internet, done! If they're in .mesh or .mesh ascii then you're gonna need to convert them.
LAZY MODEL ACQUISITION
Video game characters are cool, and lots of them are in 3d. People rip video game characters all the time! Check out https://www.models-resource.com/ and steal something.